This recipe is simple, fast, easy and it can be freezed as a dough.
3 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup butter
2 teaspoons of vanilla
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Any kind of jam for the filling
1.Preheate your oven into 180 c
2. Mix the flour with the baking bowder and the salt
3. Beat the eggs with the vanilla , add the sugar and the butter, mix them until combine
4. Add the flour mix until the dough comes together.
5. Spread 2/3 the dough into your tray and press it evenly in the pan, ( i like mine to be very thin)
6.Put the 1/3 of the dough in the freezer.
7. Spread the jam evenly over the base layer of dough
8.Take the remaining frozen dough and coarsely grate over the jam layer.
10 . Cool completely before cutting. Sprinkle the tops with powdered sugar if you like.